Master of Social Science in Health Development & Policy – MsocSci (1st class Hons)
- International, national and regional public health tobacco and alcohol policy and community action (e.g. WHO, Secretariat Pacific Community, Cancer Society, etc.)
- Public health strategy and policy to reduce tobacco harm.
- Planning and evaluation of tobacco community action and advocacy programmes and extensive tobacco sector links
- Mentor/ advisor to staff leading tobacco public health programmes
- Established effective relationships with Māori and non-Māori public health providers across New Zealand and all DHB PHUs.